Skip to main content

The "Uptrend Challenge"

Eyyy lmao whats up guys it's me again and today I'm gonna be talking about a Challenge I plan on doing. Now, this challenge is going to take an entire year to accomplish. As nobody who reads this knows I have a fairly good sized vid.me channel (which can be found at https://vid.me/jacobi_ultrasoda ) and exactly as I am with my blog I'm quite lazy and I don't make as much content as I should be and could be making. It's not that I don't enjoy making content because I love making it and just like nobody else I would absolutely love to make a living out of it and that is my main goal, to make enough money to where I can be satisfied with my needs. I'm obviously not saying that this is for the money because its not I've been making videos and writing blogs for free since I started making them and i will continue to do so regardless. However >:) this challenge is one that I came up with and the challenge goes like this, there is a website called Uptrend and Uptrend is an analytics sight for my video creation platform of choice; that being vid.me and on Uptrend there is a channel growth prediction section at the bottom of the page for the channel you're taking a look at. So the challenge that I'm going to be attempting is to meet the predictions that uptrend has set for my channel B-) the predictions are by May 22nd, 2018 I should have 534 followers, 37 825 channel views and 849 points and I vow to make as much content as I possibly can and reach that prediction. please help me with this goal by going to my channel and checking it out and if you enjoy what you see you should follow my channel it's only gonna get better ;) thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beneficium by Jacobiward

T his feeling, or rather the lack of feeling is frightening. It's nothing as its described. Instead of pain there is an unrelenting numbness and tingling feeling throughout my entire body although I know I don't have a body anymore. It's as if my body is trying to exist but simply doesn't. The best way I can describe it is like when you sleep on your arm and it goes numb and it doesn't feel like a part of you anymore and the feeling travels back into it slowly returning it back to normal as it was before, except in my case the feeling never fully returns just... numbness. I would welcome a little pain to be honest just something, anything. Although there's no pain this is the worst thing I've ever experienced. It's so dark its indescribable I was sitting in my office chair that I had bought for three bucks from a thrift shop in my room. I haven't left this room for almost three and a half weeks, that's a new record. Every once in a while my

"Odd Man Rush"

Eyyy lmao I haven't posted for a while, but here I am B-). The main thing I'm gonna talk about today is the fact that I want to start illustrating and writing a web comic and its gonna be a sports themed comic and i think I'll call it "Odd Man Rush"(it's about hockey). so basically the main premise of the comic is its about a kid named Martin, and Martin is the main character, white, blonde hair, scar on lip and near left temple on hairline, small widows peak, 5'8" strong built kinda muscular arms most people are afraid of him because of his intimidating appearance and he keeps to himself. I am basing Martins design and his personality on myself of course he will work better in stressful situations than me obviously and he will basically be a perfect version of myself. So Martin moves to a different country because of his parents having business there and in this country not many people play hockey and Martin basically tries to get a hockey team going